12 Maret 2014

Sweet Spot

Hi everyone,

Spring is finally here! There has been countless rainfalls and thunderstorms in Jakarta lately. Although it has it's positives (another reason for us to stay in bed in the mornings), it has been creating a lot of delays for blog pictures. Hopefully, the rain would eventually stop soon and we will be able to post more in the future!
For today's post, we have decided to go with light and soft colours as it would be most appropriate for spring time. Recently, pastels can be seen all over the runways of Paris, London, NY, Milan fashion week. So, without further delay, this is how we style pastels for everyday wear.
  Please enjoy!




I think that lace in the spring is always a good idea. It show femininity in a casual way, which is great for day to day outfits! My shorts have drawstrings which makes it super comfortable, yet, still looks put together.

| Zara Top | Pull and Bear Shorts | Kate Spade Bracelets |

| Jessica Simpson Heels |



| Zara Jacket | Zara Top | Zara Skorts | Salvatore Ferragamo Flats |


I actually borrowed these blue flats from Alexandra because they would match with my outfit perfectly! They have the signature Salvatore Ferragamo ribbon on top but the contrasting colours were what drew me to them.
Also, I cannot stop wearing these shorts for some particular reason. They are so flattering on everyone and a must have for spring! When in doubt, I always go back to them as they are so versatile and easy to wear. Although they tend to wrinkle quite a bit, there's nothing a little ironing can't fix!



Hope everyone is having a great week! 

-Alexandra&Michelle-

2 comments:

  1. great post! I love your outfits and the background is perfect :)
    New post up on my blog! Check it out!
    www.deardreamerblog.wordpress.com
    www.blogovin.com/rociocancio
    besos!
    (@deardreamerblog)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello girls!

    I love both looks ;).You are so sweet!

    kisses from Roxie T :* :*

    BalasHapus